Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday - May 19

I walked over to the little league park after I got home from work. It is a little over a mile from my house. Then I walked around the excavation site where the city is expanding the retention pond that is there to help control flash flooding. There were some city workers present, and when I walked over to where they were, I asked them if anyone was going to run my out of the area. They said I should just be very careful. When I told them I am training for a 100 mile trail race, they said I should have fun and walk wherever I wanted to. LOL

Anyhow, the total walk after arriving back home was 6.2 miles or 10k, however you wish to look at it. My average pace was 13:53, and my average HR was exactly 70%. Not too shabby for someone who just walked 50k on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment