Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday, May 14

I decided to cook dinner when I got home from work today. I think Raymond was surprised. I fooled around on the computer for a little while, then decided I still needed to go out for my 8 mile walk. I didn't change into any workout clothes, just went out in the cotton t-shirt and shorts I was wearing. I wanted to make sure I didn't get carried away and try to walk too fast, because I am doing a 50k trail race on Saturday. I didn't leave the house until almost 7pm, so it was really dark out when I got home. I don't like to go to the high school track when I don't need to do speed work, so I just walked around the neighborhood for 4 miles ending up at the little league park. I walked the path around the park until I had a little over a mile to make 8, then I headed for home.
8 miles 1:55:49, average pace 14:38, average HR 121 or 62%. Overall, I will say this was an awesome workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment