Monday, January 26, 2009

just a quick one.

So, I am getting ready to leave town for the clinic and marathon. I am really excited, nervous, frantic, crazy.

My mom and I plan to have a real nice visit with her sister (my aunt). I will be real busy Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but family is very important to me.

My sciatica is still acting up, but I won't let that stop me. I didn't get a whole lot of relief from the chiropractor. Maybe he was just the wrong guy for me. His idea was to see me every other day for two weeks. I really don't think that is necessary, I can't afford it, and if my back is in that bad of shape, maybe I should just hang up the ol' walking shoes. Like that will ever happen.

I will be away from computer access while I am gone, but I am taking along a journal so that I can write my thoughts down. I will also keep a food log.

No comments:

Post a Comment