Friday, April 8, 2011

Changes

So far I have been able to stick with the Paleo diet with no problems. My family still eats junk food, so I am surrounded by it, but not tempted to eat it because I feel so much better without it.


Things that have changed since I gave up grains and only eat meat and eggs, fat, lots of veggies, and a little full fat dairy:

psoriasis is gone
not as gassy any more
seasonal allergies are improving
arthritis is not as bad (knees all better)
oxygen uptake much more efficient (working heart rate is lower)
sleeping better
ability to focus has improved
looking much better in my clothes!

I truly believe I have the Paleo diet to thank for all these changes!

2 comments:

  1. So awesome! I know how hard it is to live among those who don't eat healthy or even exercise. Honestly, it gets depressing sometimes.

    I am so happy for you! Healthy, beautiful, and strong!

    ReplyDelete