Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday, May 20

Now I have a funny to tell. I am eating a grilled chicken flat bread wrap with some baked beans for dinner. When I finish, I am going to change and go out for 8 miles. I still need to see if any kinds of food are going to make me sick at the ultra. I have seen I do well with pbj, cookies, Frito's, crackers, etc... but you will find pizza, quesadillas and assorted other goodies at some races. I want to make sure heavy duty stuff won't make me sick either. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Well, I guess nothin' makes me sick. Even Blue Cheese Dressing. Although I did get a little nauseous at about 4 miles, but it passed. So, 8 miles; 1:53:55; average pace 14:11; average HR 124 64%. Seems kind of low, especially right after eating dinner, but that is what the monitor said. Night walking with a headlamp in interesting at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment